Sunday, November 29, 2009

Possible sites for 1st Line



For Supertest members who have not seen the spaces being considered for the "1st Line" project here are some images.
This first image is of the old bakery on N. 15th St. just out side of Ybor City. This is the prefered space at this point but
we will have to work out the timing of the usage if that is even possible. The space has already been leased out for next year.









These next two images are of the spaces connected to the Ybor City History Museum. I thought it may be a possibility to approach the director and see if there would be any chance of the center hosting a project like this. The buildings look terrific but i imagine that it would require the history center shifting things around a bit to make it work and who knows if they would be up to that.The preserved homes you see here are on 9th Ave. in Ybor City





These are the office spaces facing Palm Ave.












Here is a strange building owned by the same gentleman who owns the bakery building on N. 15th St.
It is on 7th Ave and was once an open air laundry. Not of any use to us for this particular project.


Well, that is it for now. I will keep working on the bakery and give an update as soon as i know what is possible at that site

1 comment:

  1. I love those little casitas that are part of the Ybor City Historic Museum. I've not seen inside them, but I've seen inside other ones. They definitely have a historic residue and charm.

    ReplyDelete